Find a Doctor
|Tips on Choosing a PCP|
- Family Practice provides primary care for all ages and conditions.
- General Practice provides primary care for all ages and conditions, particularly those with multiple health issues.
- Internal Medicine provides primary care, with a focus on adults, and those with multiple health issues.
- Pediatric Primary care for infants, children and adolescents, usually up to 18 years of age.
- Adolescent Medicine Primary care with an emphasis on caring for children, usually from the later years of elementary school through early college.
|Online Appointments, Refills & Results|
|Exceptional Hospitals & Urgent Care|
|Comprehensive Health Programs and Services|
- Our members enjoy the little extras that can help improve your quality of life and overall health on a daily basis.
- Discounts on massage, yoga and home delivery of organic produce.
- Nutritional and pharmacy counseling.
- Online services to request appointments, refills and see many lab results…and MORE.
Insurance, Hospitals & Urgent Care
|HMO Health Plans|
|Plans for Medicare Beneficiaries|
|Hospitals in Your County|
|Hospitals in Alameda County Available for most East Bay members.|
|Berkeley||Alta Bates Summit Medical Center|
|Castro Valley||Eden Medical Center|
|Fremont||Washington Hospital Healthcare System|
|Hayward||St. Rose Hospital|
|Oakland||Alta Bates Summit Medical Center|
|Oakland||Children's Hospital Oakland|
|Pleasanton||ValleyCare Health System|
|San Leandro||San Leandro Hospital|
|Hospitals in Contra Costa County Available for most East Bay members.|
|Antioch||Sutter Delta Medical Center|
|Concord||John Muir Medical Center - Concord|
|San Ramon||San Ramon Regional Medical Center|
|Walnut Creek||John Muir Medical Center - Walnut Creek (OB only)|
|Hospitals in Madera County|
|Madera||Children’s Hospital of Central California|
|Hospitals in Marin County|
|Greenbrae||Marin General Hospital|
|Hospitals in Placer County|
|Auburn||Sutter Auburn Faith Hospital|
|Roseville||Sutter Roseville Hospital|
|Hospitals in the Sacramento Area Available for most members in El Dorado, Placer & Sacramento counties.|
|Carmichael||Mercy San Juan Medical Center|
|Davis||UC Davis Medical Center|
|Folsom||Mercy Hospital of Folsom|
|Sacramento||Mercy General Hospital|
|Sacramento||Methodist Hospital of Sacramento|
|Sacramento||Sutter Medical Center|
|Hospitals in San Francisco & San Mateo Counties Available for most members in San Francisco and San Mateo counties.|
|Daly City||Seton Medical Center|
|San Francisco||California Pacific Medical Center (limited services)|
|San Francisco||Chinese Hospital|
|Redwood City||Sequoia Hospital|
|San Francisco||Saint Francis Memorial Hospital|
|San Francisco||Saint Luke's Hospital|
|San Francisco||St. Mary’s Medical Center|
|San Francisco||UCSF Medical Center|
|San Francisco||UCSF Benioff Children's Hospital|
|Moss Beach||Seton Medical Center|
|San Mateo||Mills-Peninsula Medical Center|
|Hospitals in San Joaquin/Stanislaus Counties|
|French Camp||San Joaquin General Hospital|
|Lodi||Lodi Memorial Hospital|
|Manteca||Doctors Hospital of Manteca|
|Stockton||St. Joseph’s Medical Center|
|Tracy||Sutter Tracy Community Hospital|
|Hospitals near Santa Clara County Available when authorized for services.|
|Palo Alto||Lucile Packard Children’s Hospital|
|Palo Alto||Stanford Hospital|
|Hospitals in Solano County|
|Fairfield||NorthBay Medical Center|
|Vallejo||Sutter Solano Medical Center|
|Urgent Care Centers in Your County|
Alameda County Urgent Care Centers
Direct Urgent Care
3095 Telegraph Ave.
Berkeley, CA 94705
Daily 9 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Contra Costa County Urgent Care Centers
Sacramento/El Dorado/Placer County Urgent Care Centers
El Dorado Hills
San Francisco County Urgent Care Centers
South San Francisco
San Joaquin/Stanislaus County Urgent Care Centers
*Available for Medi-Cal Managed Care members.
How to Enroll
|Already Have an HMO?|
|Enrolling in an HMO?|